Saturday, November 3, 2012

Welcome to Lucy Jack Photography!

My name is Christy Johnson and I am the photographer behind Lucy Jack Photography. Photography has always been a passion of mine and it's gradually evolved into offering pictures for others. I love to capture those special moments forever!

Currently, I work with natural light in locations around Phoenix. Early mornings and evenings are key for that "magic light" that makes photos so beautiful. I can suggest great locations for you, or we can use a place you already have in mind. Just let me know!

Need help with styling the perfect outfits for your family? Check out my What to Wear page, which links to a Pinterest board full of great ideas!

I also offer unique, handmade photo props in my etsy shop (still under contruction). From fluffy tutus for newborns and babies to headbands and chalkboards, you can find something to make your photos extra special. Check it out!

To set up your photo shoot, please email me at lucyjackphotography@gmail.com. I look forward to working with you and your family soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment